Quality and Capability:
Connectus Electrical Ltd is one of South Wales’ leading qualified electrical contractors and has achieved accreditations for all industry- specific quality standards.
As a business-to-business operator in the electrical sector, we are very conscious of the need for our clients to follow compliance requirements.
We are always at the cutting edge of changes in legislation, keeping pace with the latest industrial regulations, so that our clients benefit from our expertise at every stage.
- Our team of field engineers are all highly qualified and well-experienced in a range of projects
- We bring energy, enthusiasm and up-to-date technological ability to every project
At Connectus, we regard a focus on the customer’s needs as a prime commercial consideration. We follow these Connectus guiding rules that power our customer service and engineering expertise:
- To deliver the highest degree of service, value and result to everyone who makes an inquiry, gets advice or buys from us.
- To trade ethically and responsibly.
- To develop and continuously improve and up-date direct customer service
Our skilled team of electrical engineers are qualified to deliver a wide range of essential services, in a friendly and efficient manner and tailored to the needs of your organization:
- Fixed wiring testing and condition reports
- Emergency lighting testing
- Fire alarm testing
- Portable appliance testing
- Compliance with legislation requirements
- Insurance compliance
- Local authority compliance
- Cost-saving analyses
- Budget analyses
At Connectus, we offer our customers an out of hours call service with response times within 4 hrs of your call. Our engineers deal with a range of electrical faults and breakdowns and aim to get you back on as soon as possible so that your organization runs smoothly with no interruptions.
- 24/7/365 on call repair service
- Fault finding
- General maintenance
Whatever your project, we can take care of the planning and managing of the work. We will take you through each step of the process and look for ways we can add value with our engineering expertise.
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Subcontractor Management
- Energy Management
- Health & Safety Management
- Customer Account Management
- Facilities Management
- Effective Agency Management
We are qualified to design your electrical installation to BS7671 which is the electrical quality standard for the industry.
- IT Skills
- Electrical Design
- Lighting Design
- Fire Alarm Design
- Emergency Lighting Design
- Building Services Engineering Design